Friday, March 07, 2008

PHESP Review: Toys


My toys of 2007-08
It's no secret that ESPV loves toys.. Selph's post a couple months ago of all his best toys for 2007 inspiered me to do the same. So here are all my toys for 2007-08.. there is a mixed bunch chracters and don't ask me for all their names cuz I can't really remmember. If you see a toy you like but not sure what the name is let us know and we can forward you some details.. if you have a sweet ass toy you got recently and would like to share then email us anytime and let us know.

Stay tunded for more toy reviews coming soon, plus Melbourne Art Part 3.. enjoy!







































































































































































































































1 comment:

Selph said...

I love your Jin-Roh soldier...he looks like he could be Darth's long lost bro!
I also really dig the ol' dirty man from the Dragon ball series...he looks pretty big.

Interviewed and had a drink with Tim Tsui last night (Da Minci creator) which was a blast...2008 is gonna be a sick year of collecting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...