Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KJ Sawka DrumBanger IPhone App

KJ Sawka has announced the worldwide release of DrumBanger, a simulation of his half-electronic drum set that gives fans a way to remix and sequence Sawka's music from their iPhones and iPod Touches. Loaded with cd-quality samples of KJ Sawka's live drums and massive synth sounds, DrumBanger puts the user behind the drums to deconstruct and then reassemble the music into a new creation. DrumBanger represents a new way to consume and enjoy music: not just by listening to it, but by simultaneously teaming up with the artist to create it. If I had an IPhone, I'd get it...but I don't so I'll have to borrow yours...

Demo Video

Purchase for a couple quid from iTunes HERE.

See another post I have done on this amazing human-jungle/dnb machine/man...HERE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...