Friday, April 25, 2008

UKAdapta Effect Festival Tees Available


Just wanted to inform you that UKAdapta have just teamed up with amazing designer George Barron to create some commemorative Tee designs for the upcoming Effect Music Festival in Kagoshima, Japan.


Design A


Design B


This is the back of the Tee.

Hi and sorry for the lack of updates. I have just moved house and being in the primitive city they call London, my internet connection won't be up and running for a bit. So posts will be sporadic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

george barron's website looks really cool! I love the flash animations

George Barron said...

Thanks very much for your comments, am just putting together a blog for myself as we speak and I came across. (Its George the designer of the T-Shirts).

Selph said...

Thanks for the comment George! Will be sure to check your blog once it's done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...