Thursday, August 02, 2007

Red Version: Nike/Transformer

If the original Transformer/Nike combo wasn't enough to whet your appetite, (see Transformer post for more pics) well someone on E-Bay has got the following all-red paint version dubbed as "Sky" and by others as "Starscream". I don't really care, names aside, it looks beautiful!





I thought the Optimus Prime (white/blue/red) and the Megatron (black)were good enough for the collection....but alas no, red is in apparently.....

Original Post on Toysrevil.

3 comments:

Greg Easton said...

Hey! It's Greg the Bunny from Flickr. Why have I never been here before? I'm coming back DAILY. Maybe seven times daily. It depends how bored at work I am...

PHilfy said...

daaaaam these shoes are coool, i want some!

Selph said...

thanks for the kind words Greg! Yeah , pls do come back daily cos it's always gonna be updated for you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...