Saturday, July 26, 2008
A top London gallery will be presenting an exhibition on July 31st, by young progressive artists who represent a multitude of talents in the urban street art scene. All art has been generously donated by artists to help raised monies for the charities.
* A 20 lot art auction
* DJ line up - organised by Debbie from HERE.
* Manicures by Mavala
* A Prize draw with over 15 prizes not less than £35
* First come first served art sale
* Misled + her crew for the evening drawing LIVE - own a piece of art thats created on the night See work HERE.
* Customised Munny prize draw
* Limited free bar (once it's gone, it's gone)
* 100 goody bags for the 1st 100 guests inc. mini vinyl toys, buttons, stickers, and a one off zine produced by Mjar