Monday, February 13, 2012

Oval Brewing Company - A Kickstarter Campaign


So I thought I'd help out a really good cause, it is for beer after all!
I guess this is aimed at all of our US readers, in particular all of you from OH...IO!!
I had the pleasure of trying one of OBC's early recipes and also meeting Adam last year. I've dabbled in home brewing and possibly some of you have too, but have you ever dreamt about owning your own brewery?

The Oval Brewing Company is trying to reach a target of $30,000 by April 1st 2012 to be able to get funding from the Kickstarter funding platform. By reaching this goal, they can take the big step into production where beer can flow freely and the world will be a better place. They are halfway there as I write this and getting involved does bring rewards. Check out their Kickstarter page for the lowdown on how you can get involved.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...