Monday, April 12, 2010

What did you do this weekend?

Went for a paint on Friday. Assome horror:



Had way too much to drink at Mango's then for a skate on Saturday down at Stockwell:



luckily my favourite band of all time were playing that very evening and I had 2 tickets:



Me and Selph, my friend Adam and his girlfriend Dani held it down till obnoxiously late. Adam fell off my skateboard and then we went home...

Sunday....work, boring and hungover a lot (big up Tizer, I'd still be there had you not).

Monday: Fell asleep waiting for my ladyfriend to get her crooked wizdom teeth taken out by students.......



Good times, mad props to everyone I hung out with especially Adam & Dani, J, the bald guy at the gig with the terror face and 18 hole Doc Martins, Eyehategod for making it into the country for the first time in I think 10 years, Tizer for helping me out on Sunday,and the lovely Steph for providing substantial amounts of horror today to finish off the perfect extended weekend.

Thinking about it actually all the rest is just gonna kind of suck from now on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...