Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tonium Pacemaker R.I.P. Vinyl

I know vinyl sales have been on the decrease for a long while now, but it's when I see little "space-saving' gadgets like this that make me want to cry. It's a portable DJ system, packing a 60/120GB HDD, that simplifies the DJing process in a pocket-sized package.

The new User Interface UI promises to be more user-friendly than its predecessor, along with some nice beat-matching features to make it easier to keep the flow going. A one-click "auto beat match" function and a visual beat graph takes the guesswork out of matching BPI, and the new version will also let you bend pitch without changing tempo, and vice versa.
R.I.P. vinyl....it seems that the new generation of 'music-lovers' don't need you...

[VIA]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...