Friday, August 03, 2007

PHESP.Review - Real life Transformers

Transformers the movie has just wowed Hong Kong audiences with mostly good responses. I was actually expecting Hollywood to really screw-up an amazing oldskool legendary series, but actually I thought they did alright... not 'wet-myself' kind of satisfaction but still, not bad.

In tribute my childhood idols (yea, so what if I am a little geeky) I have found some real life Transformers on -somethingawful - that we can all see in everyday life... more then meets the eye huh? Which one is the coolest?

















4 comments:

dannyglix said...

awesomeness@meatformer

Selph said...

I think for danger- I would bet on the sewing machine version to kick all asses! But for introducing transformers to my gf, that first one has to be the best.....

Greg Easton said...

Bible Prime has the Pope hat goin' on!

Anonymous said...

Moo-tism Prime LMAO.gif

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...