Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hubert Daviz


I was recommended this music artist from another highly-respected musician source known as Architeq. I was chilling with him over the weekend and we had a lengthy discussion about this new style of downbeat music that's been coming outta America and Europe recently. So far, it has escaped the pigeon-holing and is currently enjoying some anonymity still. If I had to describe it, I would say that it's all about mixing chilled electronica with the classic lazy beat and is perfect for smoking, fucking, drawing and computer work. Wait a minute, that sounds like my life story!!

Hubert Daviz is from Cologne, Germany and you can download his latest 12 track album for FREE from HERE or his Myspace!!! trust me, it's worth the dload. If you like Flying Lotus, then you are gonna love this guy.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...