Sunday, March 09, 2008

Dave Devries Monster Engine


Most kids have amazing imaginations, especially when conceptualising monsters, but they usually find it hard to realise their visions. Until now. Dave Devries takes drawings made by children of monsters and then re-creates them using his own skills whilst trying to stay true to the original idea. A great way for kids to see their monsters scarier than life!





See more crazy renditions HERE.
[VIA]

All artwork © MWH Press LLC. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

Rita Martelo said...

Hey, I've been doing the same!
I have a set of monsters drawn by kids about monsters of the pool. its great to work with kids!
www.ritamartelo.com
:)

Frekles Monsters said...

I love the idea, I did it with my cousins, but your paint is great, congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...