Monday, December 17, 2007

Riot68 Zombies Are Back!


Riot68 sent me a mail last week with the following message:

"The zombies are BACK!
Been working on these boys for a few weeks now on and off and apart from the protective topcoat they're all done and will soon be for sale, except the Mate which is off back to Das Mo, my thanks to him for hooking me up with one of these great DIY toys to have a go on. Also the 2 with the eyeballs, well they Glow in the Dark too!"




Beautiful custom job......nuff said!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the post guys and both Mad's are now sold, although I have another few Zombie's I am working on. Zombie Army will take over the world!...

Selph said...

wow! that was fast mate! I just put up the post 2 minutes ago!
No probs mate and I look forward to seeing more....

Anonymous said...

Cool stuff Riot mate, look forward to more!

PHilfy.ESP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...